Friday 25 August 2017

Etsy Shop Update

As I've been super busy with the sewing machine this last week I thought I'd share a quick roundup of new items made and now available in my Etsy Shop.

All of the following items have been added in the last few days and are available at the time of writing.

Pincushions

I've made a couple of new pincushions. The first one is made from pretty blue and white fabrics from the Blue Sky range designed by Edyta Sitar of Laundry basket quilts for Andover Fabrics, backed in a pretty red print.


Another pincushion, this one in beautiful soft grey blue French General fabrics and the same pretty red print back.


Both pincushions are plump and pretty, and with a subtle scent of lavender as I can never resist adding a bit of lavender, these are lovely to use when sewing or would make a pretty gift.

Drinks Coasters


A set of 6 beautiful vintage floral linen coasters with frayed edges and a woven natural checked reverse are now in my shop.


Another set of coasters in pretty blues and whites from Blue Sky fabrics have been added.



And another set of the popular French General fabric coasters is now in my shop.


Key Rings / Key Fobs

I made these pretty lavender filled key rings /key fobs from antique fabrics back in May /June and shared here in a post, but have only just got around to adding them to my shop.

One is made from a lovely antique soft green and white striped French ticking, and the other slightly smaller hexagon is made from a pretty tiny floral antique cotton.



Glass Cases

I've just finished making four pretty linen and blue floral fabric glass cases and they are now in my Etsy shop.



Sorry about all the little collages but I do enjoy making them!

Thanks for looking!

Gill x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and for taking the time to leave a comment - I love to read them!
Gill x